Wednesday 8 June 2011

Karly Hodge

9am on the new york subway.

My collection was inspired  by my time living in New York city.I was really inspired and motivated by the energy of the city. The busy fast based lifestyle completely draws you in.I looked into the subway system as one of the main points of inspiration as it is an integral part of the city, which I spent a lot of time on while living there, it is your link to everywhere.My print is inspired by the subway map. I wanted to use my prints and colours to encapsulate the energy and spirit of the city while using the silhouette to represent the structure of the subway system and the cityscape.




Outfit One

Outfit four

Outfit six
Outfit six


Final Line-up















Spec Sheet

Price List

Contact details
Email: kalshodge@hotmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment