Wednesday 1 June 2011

Sinead Dempsey

a unit in partition

'The concept is based on the relationship between my twin sister and I, how twins are simultaneously one unit and two individuals. I combined my sisters interest in occupational therapy with my own interest in 1950's fashion.Whilst researching occupational therapy I looked into prosthetic limbs and what happens when you lose a limb. The idea of being able to connect and detach a limb mirrors what I wanted to get across about the relationship between twins, being one whole thing and being separate all at the same time. The shape is inspired by Balenciaga silhouettes from the 1950's and the curved fluid lines of a prosthetic leg.'





Collection final line-up

Colourboard

Illustration

Moodboard


Spec line-up












Price List

1.  A-sym prosthetic dress €140
2.  A-sym jumpsuit         €150
3. Pearlised leather jacket  €400
4. White Crop Pants        €80
5. Pearlised dress        €200
6. Crop Top              €75
7. Skirt                 €100
8. Leather Crop Jacket      €250
9. Peach Dress            € 150
 

Contact Details
Email:sineaddempsey@hotmail.com




No comments:

Post a Comment